What we are looking for.
AS DESCRIBED BY SOME OF OUR HIRING MANAGERS
Our website typically focuses on what we are able to provide for our clients:
But, inevitably, if someone wanted to know what it took to be part of the team and was seeking an exciting career option, there is certainly a lot still be to be said.
First off let’s get the necessities out of the way:
- Provide clients with product & service info
- Communicate one-on-one in a retail sales environment w/ customers
- Handle inquiries & recommend services matching consumer needs
- Retain & manage accounts providing excellent customer service
- Document & update customer records based on interactions
- Develop & maintain knowledge base of products & services
- Provide daily forecasts to Sales & Executive Management
Still with us? Awesome!
Upbeat & Outgoing Personality with Great Communication Skills
We cross train into areas such as small-scale management, human resources and campaign management. All of our training is provided by proven industry leaders that have shown they know how to get results and do it at a high level.
WE LOVE TO HELP PEOPLE GROW
So if you are not a team player you can just turn around, this journey is over. But if you are, our upbeat and energetic environment is waiting for you! Apply below and our talent acquisition team will review your credentials!
Proven Track Record for Exceptional Results
Our growing company, in an expanding industry, requires strong leadership that can effectively manage others and get great results for large, well-known clients.
We effectively do this by training our employees from the basics of sales, to the responsibility of leadership.
As a company we emphasize personal relationships and celebrate social interaction to create a better environment for professional development, a better company culture, and plain old fun. If this appeals to you please apply and see if we are a good match.